Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4 Unauthorised Charges on Old Account

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

My credit card has been charged 24.94 EUR every year for the past 4 years for ADOBE SYSTEM and ADOBE EXPORT. Judging from the date of first charge, the Adobe account that this is being charged to is an old email address for one of my previous employments, which I have not had access to for 4 years. As a result I cannot log in to this account to cancel as the email address has been cancelled by my previous employer. I request for refund of €99.76 (€24.94 x 4) and cancellation of my registry in your system. If an agent would like to reach out to me privately I can provide the email address under which the account was created. 

Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

On the link i gave don't you see a circle at the bottom right of the page with a chat bubble icon? Click on it, it will open a chat window, type agent to chat to a real person.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble but unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information. You will have to contact Support for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan, 

Thanks for the info! I have clicked on the link but cannot find any way to contact customer support. The links for help all seem to loop around with no phone number or email address visible. Is there a particular link or phone number I should be using?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the link i gave don't you see a circle at the bottom right of the page with a chat bubble icon? Click on it, it will open a chat window, type agent to chat to a real person.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

I suggest you contact your credit card company/Bank and Dispute the charges, at least for this year and even possibly get a new card and number.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines