• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access temporarily disabled - emailed code does not work (twice - account now locked)

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the verification code emailed to myself, which I recieved. I entered the digits as sent and it states its not a valid 6 digit number, I had it resend another code - The second 6 digit code also stated it wasnt valid and did not activate my Adobe Acrobat DC I just purchased.  The account is now disabled, and it says to contact Adobe Customer Support, which has no links to chats, phone numbers or a person to talk to, other than to post a question to the forums?  Anyone have any ideas how to move forward?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To contact support. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and your answer is to log in for support? How am Isupposed to log in to get support if my twice invalid code wont let me log in? supremely stpid answe

r and not at all helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue, no fixes??? I contacted support but they did nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines