• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Being Charged

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I use to have 2 accounts for adobe creative cloud. One account I deleted because I read that if you delete your account you stop getting charged. I only have this account now and whenever I go to plans it says im signed up for none. So why am I getting charged $21 a month for a plan that im not even signed up for, and never was on either account? I would be so confused and check under 'plans' for both of my accounts when I had two and it never gave me an option to opt out of a plan so ive been losing money every month for a plan that I dont even have. Can someone help me figure this out? As a college student its frustrating that ive lost $100+ and have had no way to 'cancel' the plan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble but unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information. You will have to contact Support for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Read Wrong. Deleting an account does not Cancel your subscription or the payment,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>delete your account you stop getting charged

FIRST you cancel your subscription, THEN you may delete your account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines