• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Management / Issues

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I opt out of Max2020 dev. connected account completely? After revoking access there are still some scary disclaimers. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

none of us can determine what you're talking about.

if you can't provide a link to "Max2020 dev.", embed* a screenshot showing whatever prompted you to post here and let us know where you saw the reference to "Max2020 dev.".

kglad_0-1609428548613.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's "Max2020 dev. connected account"?

a link would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is free https://prodesigntools.com/free-adobe-max-2020.html

Go here for more information https://www.adobe.com/max.html

Since that is an activity that is not part of this forum, I think you need the 2nd link above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. This does not address my issue. I am not a developer I am very confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's "Max2020 dev. connected account"?

a link would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idk it was connected to my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no idea what you're talking about.  "Max2020 dev."  means nothing that i can determine though it looks like it might be related to 2020 adobe max.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kinda risk is a 3rd party developer app? What are the privacy settings here -- this feels too personal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of us can determine what you're talking about.

if you can't provide a link to "Max2020 dev.", embed* a screenshot showing whatever prompted you to post here and let us know where you saw the reference to "Max2020 dev.".

kglad_0-1609428548613.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quote: @j5CCB 

Idk it was connected to my account.

End Quote:

What was Connected to your Account? 

And to what account was it connect TO? Your Adobe ID account?

Quote: @j5CCB 

What kinda risk is a 3rd party developer app? What are the privacy settings here -- this feels too personal

End Quote:

You seem to have some specific question but you give Very Little info on what exactly you are asking.

What 3rd party app for what Adobe program?

Setting for this Forum System are under your Profile Avatar in the upper right hand side of ever page of this foru system. If that is what you are asking about.

What Feels "Too" Personal.

As far as I can see you have not given up any personal information in this one conversation you have started and replied to.

Do you actually use any Adobe programs?

If you do which ones?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@j5CCB 

Quote:

Thank you for your reply. This does not address my issue. I am not a developer I am very confused.

End Quote:

If you are Not a Developer of any Adobe Add-On products how and why did you originally Sign Up for whatever this MAX 2020 Dev Connected Account is?

There is nothing on Google about this. I have never heard anything about this. Can't find any info on what you are asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines