• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 2017 (Classic) States Trial Period Expired on Licensed Product

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a network administrator at a company that purchased multiple copies of Adobe Acrobat 2017 (Classic) in October 2019. We now have one user that is receiving a notice stating that their trial period has ended and is asking us to buy the product. Logging in to Adode as the user even shows the correct serial number assigned that user. How do we get the software on their computer to recognize that it is in fact a licensed copy?

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there,

actually I am experiencing a pretty similar problem, only that I had purchased Adobe Lightroom Classic and recently changed the email address associated to my Adobe account. From then on, I couldn't access my full Lightroom version anymore and right now I am obliged to purchase a new license. Could you solve the issue anyhow? I will also contact the support once more regarding the problem, will let you know once I have found a solution.

Best and thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines