• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon all - just a warning to you all.  I took out the trial offer of Acrobat Pro DC and as I found it did not serve a purpose to me I cancelled within the time frame.  I received an email confirming this and a verification number.  However, I have been charged for 2 months so far.  When I tried to look at my account to see what had happened, in order to "cancel" it again I would be charged even further for cancellation charges.  Adobe are now stating that I did not cancel it as they have no record of it.  So it is my word against theirs but I know I cancelled it - I saw the "sorry you are leaving" message on the screen.  So please be careful everyone of this so called free trial - there is no such thing as a free trial as once you log on, you are committed!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not accurate.  The terms you agreed to clearly state you had 14 days to cancel membership and receive a full refund.  After that, there is no refund.  Early termination incurs a 50% penalty fee on remaining months. 

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Perhaps you have more than one account. Or maybe you cancelled the wrong plan. 

Log-in to your account below and click on Manage Plans.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate your comments but that is my point.  I DID cancel well within the timescale and I received a notification to say that I had cancelled.  However, Adobe are claiming that i did not cancel (despite my notification confirmation) and have charged me!  They have now charged me to cancel early!!!!  A small person fighting a big organisation.  I have proof - they just do not believe me and have charged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Send Adobe a copy of the e-mail you recieved.  As I said before, you probably have more than one account. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines