Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Active Subscription Not Recognized in Lr or Ps

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I am here searching for help, hoping to get a solution as Adobe Support has wasted my time for over 4 hours and currently on a 40+ minute hold.

My Subscription Renewed Yesterday and my Credit Card reflects the charge; however, now Lr and Ps both say I do not have an active subscription -and- when I go to humor the system and buy the license/subscription again it says there is a conflict as I already have the Photography Creative Cloud Subscription. Naturally I went to Adobe Support, got tossed around to infinite support reps, and finally had one remote connect to my PC...still unable to solve it. Creative Cloud Desktop (local) and my Adobe Account online all show my Subscription ACTIVE...but the software (Lr and Ps in this case) do not recognize it and even Adobe with Remote Connection (low level I am sure) could not solve it.

This is my business and livelihood in which I cannot edit and deliver my work to clients. I have deadlines about to be missed, prints and Holiday orders that cannot go out....I need help!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the steps mentioned in the following link, see if they help
https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I have...and again multiple times when the Support Tech was in my system via Remote Connection...no resolve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HeldinTheMoment, if you are confident you have implemented the suggestions by Manan, then please begin a new chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  The last technical interaction we had with you was in April and case ADB-12838950-X7L0 was closed due to lack of response.

Please also bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html in case you need to make updates or reference any recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines