Add mailing address to invoice

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a subscription to InDesign yesterday and downloaded the software.

I received a PDF invoice via email, but my complete mailing address is missing from the invoice. Is there any way to add my mailing address to my Adobe customer profile and regenerate the invoice? I have searched but can't find any way to do this.

I live in Germany and an invoice is not valid without a complete address.

Thanks, Gary

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this (Print a copy of the invoice for your Adobe purchase) has general info for managing your invoice.  you'll need to do some sleuthing to emend your address but it's still a good place to start.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I couldn't find the Contact Adobe link. I am in Germany so the whole page is in German. I tried to find a way to change my profile language to English, but couldn't do it.

But the good news is: I set up a different payment method last week that requires a full customer address (SEPA direct withdrawal). Just now I downloaded the current InDesign invoice again (same file name), but it now includes my fulll address.

So the problem solved itself.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines