Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a user to our plan

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I work for a charity making videos and doing design work and we have the Creative Cloud All Apps subscription that we can use on two computers. A colleague from another team wants to be able to use Photoshop and we want to know whether it would be best to buy another license for Creative Cloud All Apps, or whether we should just create another account and subscribe just to Photoshop. If it would be best to set up a new account, would we still get our charity discount on a second, single app plan? 

Thanks for any help! 

Eva

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

evajew1, good evening.
The license is tied to AdobeID (= person).
In this case, there are two options.
One is that a colleague subscribes to Photosop with another account.
The second is to sign a contract between evajew1's All Apps and colleague Photoshop under a Team plan.

I don't know much about charity discounts either.
Please let me know if you know.

Or you might want to check with customer care

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, 

Thanks for your help!

From what I can find online it seems like it makes the most sense to open a new account with a Photoshop only subscription, but I have been given the UK sales team number so I'm going to call them to check. 

Thanks, 

Eva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As the partner says, the license is per person, it is not that by installing on two machines, two people can use it, if your equipment is 3 people, they should have three licenses.

If the person you mention only needs Photoshop, I would recommend doing it only for that App, because it will be much cheaper, but if you are going to use two or three, it is better to complete it.

For the licenses of non-profit institutions, they must apply according to the requirements in the following link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/non-profit.html

Wilder

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines