• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise? [Education subscription problems]

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was interested in buying Adobe Creative cloud with all the Apps under the student teacher edition.My cart showed all the apps with 10GB of storage. Upon installing it I noticed that very few apps didn't say "start trial". Upon looking at my account I noticed it was "Creative Cloud for Enterprise" with 2GB storage and a freaction of the apps.

Other issues I had were during checkout a message said I had until around March 12 to cancel for a full refund. Problem is I can't manage the account either to change plans or cancel without contcting schools administrator.

Overall it's really frustrating because it didn't seem very transparent on what came in my package or why I need the administrator to simply cancel the plan. Unless there's something I'm missing I really have no idea what to do.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines