Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe creative cloud for college students

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it is my first time using adobe creative cloud. I figured I needed it since a lot of my classmates recommended it. I was told that adobe creative cloud was free for college students. I went on the website to download it with the discounted price (at this point i was under the impression that students do have to pay $20/mo). so i put in my card information so it means that they will charge me once my free trial is done. once i logged into the creative cloud, it redirected me to my school's log in portal. is there any way i can remove my card details if there's a free version for college students?

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Cancel what you have now

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Contact yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel what you have now

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Contact your school to find out about a supplied subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No FREE version for College students unless the school you go to has a plan like that. I doubt your school does (or any school does).

As above Cancel ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some schools pay for it and give it free to their students. Not free exactly, since your tuition is paying. Also, some schools offered it free during COVID lockdown. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing is free.  The student rate for Creative Cloud All Apps plan is 60% off for the first year only.

If your school pays for it, contact your school's IT dept.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines