• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my creative cloud account. I spoke to a customer service officer in April 2020 and asked that it be cancelled as I couldn't afford it due to losing work due to covid and I wasn't using it. I was given the option to pay my cancellation fee or take a cheaper subscription. By the time it came to that conclusion I had had enough and just left it the same. Now, I am trying to cancel it again as I didn't receive the renewal email. They are again offering me a cheaper plan or I pay the cancellation fee. You would think given the current situation that they would be more understanding. I asked if I could cancel with a less fee but that wasn't an option. I am not impressed with how inflexible they are and I will not be using Creative Cloud again. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancellation can be done here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

Unless you had a true MONTHLY subscription Re: Being charged for a full year when i'm on month-to-month payments?what you had was an ANNUAL subscription with monthly payments

Just like a car lease, you signed up for a year... and you pay a fee to cancel early

If this doesn't help you have to contact the Adobe support, because this is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for your problem. You should of made a Record of when your subscription was due to renew and Canceled it just before that date.

It seems you didn't and it got Auto Renewed which is normal. Adobe Does Not send out emails notifying you of that happening. That would be part of your Personal Responsibility to keep track of that.

It is also listed on your Account Profile (Manage Account) for you to see and make a calandar note to either get ready for the renewal or to Cancel.

Your only option it to get in contact with Adobe directly through the Chat System and see if thjey will wave the cancelation fee.

Please note. IF "YOU" want to Cancel your subscription then "CANCEL" it. Don't take any offers for any Free months or a Reduced cost. That will only Extend your subscription for another Full Year.

The links for self canceling and contacting Adobe through the chat system are included in the post above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines