• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative SUite 3 Master Colleection reinstall issue on new PC

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am told ADOBE will not support reistalling my Creative Suite 3 Master Collection which I need to reinstall into a new PC after an HD failure and Windows 10 PRO upgrade from Windows 7 Pro. I understand that it is old..obviously..but what I use it for it more than does the job and it also defeats the purpose of buying a hard copy so as to not be having to continually upgrade if I do not need to just to be up to date. I also personally feel that many people upgrade for purposes not needed other than they have been forced into it..like maybe what is happening to me. I own a busines and spend money when needed. Upgrading this and having a monthly payment is not needed and frankly I am disappointed with ADOBE if I am unable to install what I paid for expecting to use it until I felt like upgrading not being forced to upgade. I also do not want interent upgrades that require me to expose my systems to issues within the interenet. That all being said the chat room person said the people in forum might be able to help me get past this installation issue. The serial number is checked greeen and the actrivation code is there but the ADOBE site will not take the information so it is deactivated. How do I bypass this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerry,

Very sorry, we are unable help with such activation issues, as this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we don't really have the power to assist you with this, unfortunately...

Please see this related Forums thread:

Problems activating photoshop CS3 [CS3 is dead]

Apologies we can't be of more help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To summarise: it is impossible to activate CS3, so your software is now useless. I don’t say this is a good thing. To confirm: the rep was wrong in saying we could help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines