Adobe has taken money out one day earlier than proposed in the trial agreement

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have barely used the trial and I had in my calendar to cancel my subscription. Payment was meant to be taken after the 15th Dec but it has just been taken out of my account.

This is unfair and I would like to speak to adobe support about this bill.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must ask If you were going to cancel whatever Adobe subscription you signed up for before the Free Trial ended, 7 days, why in the world did you sign up for it to begin with?

You still have 14 days to Cancel and get a refund. I suggest you CANCEL NOW, TODAY, and move on.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Just Shoot me ... if you must ask

I only needed it to convert a png file to a svg file. I had a reminder to cancel it on the last day just incase of any changes.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inkscape is open source vector graphics software capable of exporting to SVG.

This is a user-to-user community, not Adobe support.

How do I Cancel my Subscription?

Or contact Adobe directly.  Use secure online chat (available in English 24/7) or phone (M-F during normal business hours).

===============

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines