• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Knowhow access

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am growing continuously more disappointed in the fact that I know longer have access to a great amount of great quality content that I purchased through the Adobe Knowhow program. I understand that Adobe Knowhow was discontinued some time ago but users were promised a means of continued access to the content. I tried to ask others in the eLearning forums and was directed here. I purchased a lifetime access product and would very much appreciate being able to use it. I am not the only one with this issue and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see this previous post from the Adobe KnowHow Team:

https://blogs.adobe.com/elearning/2017/12/adieu-adobe-knowhow-see-you-on-the-other-side.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thank you for your response. Inak sorry for my delayed response. I have read this post and cannot contact the OP because it seems he is no longer employed with Adobe. Unfortunately I also never received any follow up information. Also, I am not the only user that did not receive this information. Do you recommend any particular department that I can contact by phone? Such as a licensing representative or someone similar to the OP in the link you provided

Thank you for again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best we could suggest is to contact Adobe Customer Care directly, explain the situation, and see what (if anything) they could do for you:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Not sure though; it may be something they can do little about at this point.

Sorry we can't be of more assistance here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines