• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe license is suddenly disappeared from my Adobe Account

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a full Adobe License for one year at an online retailer at the 12.07.2020.

That is the License, that I bought: Adobe Creative Cloud CC Alle Applikationen 1 Jahr 100GB Key / Lizenz

I activated the License successfully on 12.07.2020 under the following site:

https://redeem.adobe.com/

Now, on 17.11.2020, I saw my Adobe license is disappeared from my account. I can't find anything in my account, that I ever had this license. What going wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a check, may I ask you the cost of the 1 year plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the costs were very low. Only 95€. I know that is unusual.

This price was only very time-limited and I paid with Paypal. And It works for 4 Months perfectly. 

I didn't get any information from Adobe that it is an illegal key. And now, the License is missing. No Information in the Account, that I ever own a License.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not just unusual, it is impossible to be legal - the normal cost is US$50 per month, sometimes there are discounts as low as $30 for a few days. Unfortunately there are many sites offering this sort of thing. They are stolen. In fact, they are often normal subscriptions, paid for by a stolen credit card. So they work when you first get them, but soon the person with the card notices, and cancels the card. Your subscription of course stops, and things could get worse. It is best to avoid this sort of "bargain", especially because the seller might now have your card number, and be using it to pay for the next batch of stolen software.

It is odd that the license disappears completely, but perhaps this is what is recommended by the police.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As above it you only paid a One Time Fee of 95 Euros for a 1 Year Subscription to the All Apps plan you've been taken.

If it was for just the Photography plan then it could be possible you bought at a discount as that 95 Euros equals about $122 US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you certain you Signed In to the Main Adobe website with the Adobe ID you used to Redeem your subscription (License)?

I am moviing your post to the Account, Payment & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yes, I'm certain. I activated this License on my Adobe-ID. Because I used this License also for my Laptop. And there I only signed in with my Adobe-Account and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe pages are you looking at?

Go to the Main Adobe Website, adobe.com.

Sign in with your Adobe ID, if you aren't automatically signed in already, and you should see a page like this with a Link Button to Manage Your Account.

2020-11-18 09_19_16-Adobe_ Creative, marketing and document management solutions.png

Click that button and you should get a page like this.

2020-11-18 09_20_53-Adobe Account.png

Click the "View plan details" button/link and you should get a page like this.

2020-11-18 09_22_54-Adobe Account.png

Under the Plan information section you should see the expires date and a little further down under Payment information that is "Prepaid - Redemption code".

Then at the bottom of that page, if you Scroll Down you can see the computers it is activated on and you can Deactivate them.

The subscription plan is NOT Listed under the "My products" link as that is only for older perpetual licensed Adobe software that you have bought and Registered with Adobe.

Order history should list the Photography Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines