• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom 6 Classic switched to trial version after changing to non-enterprise email address?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

on August 16, 2019, I purchased Adobe Lightroom 6 Classic (no subscription) and was able to redeem, install and use it until now without any circumstances.

Recently I had to change the email address associated to my Adobe account from an old email address to a new one. This was because my old email address was associated to a university I am no longer studying at, and therefore the email address would be deleted soon. Interestingly, I was automatically forwarded to the official enterprise login of my university every single time I tried to login to my Adobe account, even though I did not purchase or redeem the Adobe Lightroom Classic license.

Now and after changing my associated email address to a new (private) one, I am able to connect to the Adobe online services without being redirected to the enterprise login. However, my Lightroom license is now suddenly revoked and I can only access a 7-day trial anymore? How is this even possible? I am required to reactivate the Adobe Lightroom license quite urgently as I need it on a weekly basis, yet I do not accept to purchase another costly license of the program.

Best and thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

The issue has been solved - as always, customer support is necessary to reactivate the serial number. Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

I managed to find the serial number I used for my first Adobe Lightroom Classic registration. However, despite having definitely logged off from my computer previously, the serial number displays the following message:

"The serial number is already in use by the maximum allowed computers. You need to deactivate another computer to use this product."

Obviously I do neither have another serial number as suggested by the message, nor can I deactivate any other computer as this one is the only computer I have ever used Lightroom for. How can I solve this now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue has been solved - as always, customer support is necessary to reactivate the serial number. Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines