• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Paypal trying to charge me $29.99 that I didn't order.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't order anything from Adobe and I just got email from paypal saying "Thanks for your order at Adobe, Inc. Money won't leave your account until Adobe, Inc. processes your order." Descriptions is STKS,ALL,MLP,DRI01,MUN,001,N/A (Item# 65260755) , Price $29.99 USD. I went to paypal website to check and it says that it's an "Automatic payment." It is very weird because I didn't order anything and I went to Mannage Account and checked Plans and it says that I have a free membership and I checked Order history and Billing history and there are 0 records. What do I do and where do I go to cancel the Automatic Payment $29.99 for STKS,ALL,MLP,DRI01,MUN,001,N/A ?? Do I have to dispute a charge on Paypal even though Adobe didn't process my order that I havent ordered? 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if the above link doesn't help you cancel, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1614524310740.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

You might want to change your account password and also talk to your bank. It's possible that your account has been compromised or your CC number has been stolen.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines