• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio: Why does the image in my logo container not show on mobile?

Participant ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added an image in the Site Title, which sits inside the Logo Container. I changed the top margin on Logo Container, as well as Site Title. It looks the way I want it to on desktop, but it shows up nowhere on mobile. Why would this be happening?

Last time I provided a link for a Adobe Portfolio problem, it got taken down, but if an image(s) will help in solving this problem, please let me know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

That theme probably doesn't have enough real estate for logo on mobile devices.   Try using a different Theme.   I'm using the Sawdust theme below which supports a mobile logo. 

https://portfolio.adobe.com/themes

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot John,

I read over the content on the first link that you gave, and I've spent hours playing with Adobe Portfolio, trying to get my logo to show up on mobile, with no success. It seems like when I reduce the window below 800px, the logo goes away, and the hamburger menu shows up with all my navigation options. Is there no way to change this for mobile, so that my logo still shows?

Thanks again for all your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That theme probably doesn't have enough real estate for logo on mobile devices.   Try using a different Theme.   I'm using the Sawdust theme below which supports a mobile logo. 

https://portfolio.adobe.com/themes

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. This solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Mercedes Theme and this is what allowed me to resize the logo on mobile...

site name/logo > responsive > height - Input60px for max size in the mobile view

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 1.19.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines