Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe portfolio with photoshop and Lightroom plans

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community members

currently I have the plan for all adobe apps but I'm thinking of switching to just the photoshop and Lightroom plan. I have two websites with my current all apps plan, if I switch to just the Lightroom photoshop plan will I still have access to both websites through portfolio?

i know on the all apps plan you can have a max of up to 5 websites, what do I get with the Lightroom and photoshop plan? Is it still 5 websites or just one?

thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

1. Portfolio is free with qualifying paid Creative Cloud plans including the Photography Plan (PS, LR & LR Classic bundle).  

2. As long as your ID stays the same, you won't lose your sites.  

3. Portfolio features do not change from plan to plan.  You will have the same features and options as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, for a better possible response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Portfolio is free with qualifying paid Creative Cloud plans including the Photography Plan (PS, LR & LR Classic bundle).  

2. As long as your ID stays the same, you won't lose your sites.  

3. Portfolio features do not change from plan to plan.  You will have the same features and options as before.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines