Highlighted

Adobe products shutting windows 10 down randomly

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Has any had or is still having isues with adobe products causing windows 10 to automatically shut down? 

my computer has been randomly shutting down for a about 2 months

so after 2 months of trying to figure out what was wrong with my PC I decided to do a fresh install of windows and had no issues. 

I slowy installed all my previous programs on the computer and noticed after installing adobe elements and reader my computer will start to randomly shut down.

so I removed all adobe products from my pc and its working fine now. after a few days, I tried it again installing only adobe elements and it happned again and the I uninstalled it and my computer works perfectly. 

after a few more days I then installed adobe read and then the pc shutdown again so i decided to keep all adobe products off of my new computer 

just looking for help on a fix or a walk around on getting this issure resolved?

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe products shutting windows 10 down randomly

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Has any had or is still having isues with adobe products causing windows 10 to automatically shut down? 

my computer has been randomly shutting down for a about 2 months

so after 2 months of trying to figure out what was wrong with my PC I decided to do a fresh install of windows and had no issues. 

I slowy installed all my previous programs on the computer and noticed after installing adobe elements and reader my computer will start to randomly shut down.

so I removed all adobe products from my pc and its working fine now. after a few days, I tried it again installing only adobe elements and it happned again and the I uninstalled it and my computer works perfectly. 

after a few more days I then installed adobe read and then the pc shutdown again so i decided to keep all adobe products off of my new computer 

just looking for help on a fix or a walk around on getting this issure resolved?

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2020 1

Have something to add?