Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a project on here, and shared the ULR link with only 1 other as I am creating a project for them. They haven't yet had a chance to look at the project, however I am seeing that my project has had 10 views!!

It imperitive that my projects stay private! And that they are only visible to those who have the ULR link. That's what is also stated when I google the privacy policy for Adove Spark. So why do I have 10 views?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John, I will check it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone with the URL can see it.  See link below.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000147934-Privacy-and-Publishing-Who-can-see-my-...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, thank you. Like I said in my post, I had already seen this, and that is why I am confused as to why I have had as many views I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Views from robot crawlers and search engines cannot be prevented unless your page is placed behind password protection.  

I don't use Spark.  I am more familiar with Adobe Portfolio (free website with paid Creative Cloud plans).  And for those who require it, Portfolio offers password protection.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines