Adobe started to make money from hoax!

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a free trial of Adobe Acrobat in November, thought I might need to use it for file editing. But then I realized that I only used it once in that month. So I decided to quit because it doesn't make sense to pay $14.99 per month for something I only used once in a month. While I was going to cancel it, an automated message asked me if I am willing to keep using it for another two months for free to decide whether I really needed to use it and to stay. So I thought, OK, maybe I should give it another two months to see if it's really something I needed. Later in that two months, I literally only used it once. So now I decided that, nope, this is really something I don't need to pay for. So I decided to quit. Now, when I really decided to quit, it tells me that I need to pay $29 for early cancellation!!!! Excuse me?!!!!  I literally only used it twice in  three months, and I was going to quit in the first month and you were the one who begged me to try another two months to decide, and now you ask me to pay you early cancellation fee of $29?!!!! It's not a huge amount of money, but this is not right! Adobe is now conducting hoax to make money! $29 from one person doesn't sound too much, but when I comes to a thousand people, ten thousand people, Adobe is now good at this new way of boosting earnings!

[Moderator note: Profanity removed.]

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that 2 months free offer was probably a one year suscription for the cost of 10 months.  imo, the fine print shouldn't be that fine but sometimes it is.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines