• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE STOCK trial became a paid subscription

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last month I subscribed for the trial of 10 contents per month in Adobe Stock and as logical I FORGOT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION and I have never received a warning or a solicitation to continue with the plan. The thing is now im attached to a payment program of ONE YEAR OF MENSUAL PAYMENT, and if i want to cancel i have to pay an anticipate cancelation. THIS IS CRAZY. I just downloaded a pair of images and I entered into a whole program of almost $150 per year!!! This is an unkind and rude policy

Im very concerned and i dont know how to proceed, and im actually having serious economic problems. I would appreciate you give me an advise or tell me who can i contact with. Thanks by now

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not send a reminder, because you are supposed to read the terms and know that if you do not cancel, your trial automatically uses the credit card you entered to become a paid subscription

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines