Adobe has stolen my money! Crappy service. I bought a new subscription 1/8/2020. It took me 4 hours to have a rep finally get my service activated. Within minutes of reactivation the account reverted to UNSUBSRIBED. I've been promised return calls and emails on multiple occasions. Adobe service is possibly the worst.
What is worse is that I teach Adobe courses at a high school! I am the webmaster, social media manager, librarian, and yearbook adviser -- all require ADOBE on a daily basis. I cannot beleive how poorly adobe has responded.
[Topic edited by moderator]
I'm really sorry to hear about this. I can't imagine how frustrated I would be if I paid for a subscription and my account didn't reflect it. You mentioned you were working with Adobe reps. Did they/you try all the troubleshooting steps in this help document?
If you did and the subscription is still not working, I'm afraid Adobe support is your only recourse. Most of us here on the forums are community members just like you and we can't access your account. There are a few Adobe employees who monitor discussions, but there is no guarantee one of them will see this. I would recommend reaching out via chat and trying multiple times if necessary until you get a person who will help right then and there. I know this isn't ideal and definitely doesn't address your concerns about Adobe's service as a whole. The other option is to reach out to the AdobeCare team on Twitter. That platform is monitored more regularly by staff and seems to be pretty responsive.
As a last resort, you can stop payment through your bank or credit card until the issue is resolved.
Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
If this is an Individual plan that you pay for yourself, it sounds like your apps are reverting to Trial Mode. And that's an easy fix. Simply remove Adobe-related entries from the hosts file. See this help article for more tips.
I paid for a 1 year student/teacher edition so that I have access on my personal laptop. My previous 1 year teacher subscription exprired. Years prior I paid monthly. However, I had to go to the prepaid yearly account in order to be reimbursed. The new account was activated (after about a 4 hour chat) but only lasted for a few minutes. It appeared to dissappear into thin air. There was nothing showing that I activated an new subscription. I kept geting notices sayting that my service ended. I reached out to Adobe Customer Care via chat immediatly. I was told that they'd get back with me. I even received a service credit email for 366 days -- that was a joke. There is no service. Adobe has repeatedly told me that a senior team member would email me a new code. NO CODE RECEIVED as of 1/14. NO HELP, NO EXPLANATION AS TO WHY IT HAPPENED was ever received. Adobe took my money . . . . They have the worse service I have experienced in years. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I'm a teacher . . . I don't have money to burn. The more I research, the more I learn that Adobe does not care about its small customers. I've used Adobe products for many years, I wish there were other options.
I have a feeling there's more here than you're telling us. What is your Adobe case number? I'll ask an Adobe staff person to look into it. If you don't know it, sign-in below and click on View Support History towards page bottom.
In the meantime, I don't know if this is related or not but there are some known issues with McAfee security blocking Creative Cloud. McAfee have admitted there is a bug in their latest release and they are working on a fix for it.
I take offense at the comment "there is more here than you're telling us". The problem was finally resolves afer MANY days and I have no problems at this time. I had to go through several reps in order to finally get the problem resolved. Hopefully, when I up my subscription in January, I will have an easy transition.
This is user-forum. After 11 months, I'd say there was a good deal more going on than what you told us inititally but glad you finally got your matter sorted.