Adobe stole my money! Shame on you Adobe!

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Case: ADB-11559220-Q8P1

- I was on a 1-year subscription in 2019, when I was living in Canada.

- I moved to Thailand in 2020.

- My Canadian credit card was expiring in Feb 2020, so I tried to update my credit card info for Adobe.

- I called Adobe, and they told me to cancel my subscription and place a new order, with my Thai credit card, to get the partial refund.

- I did all of that.

- A few days later, they said they cannot give me a refund because the credit card I used for the first subscription is Canadian.

- After I received my renewed Canadian credit card, I prodivded Adobe the card info.

- A few weeks later, Adobe contacted me and ask for my Canadian credit card info again (???).

- A week later, Adobe closed my case and said they cannot provide the refund on my Thai credit card (???).

What kind of company take money from their customers like this? and how can you be so irresponsible about it?

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

-other users here can't help with a payment problem

-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines