• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe subscription

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe included in paid subscription. Every time I go to use it , it keeps directing me to pick a subscription price package. I've set up profile, yada yada. How do I get to use my app? Thanks

B4516958-BD43-4D5C-B15D-8633D39DAD0C.jpeg

(Edited by Moderator to include im age with the text of the post)

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum to the another forum.

You say you have Adobe. Adobe has 20+ programs with one are you asking about? Your screen shot is from a phone So I take it you are asking about Acrobat.

You say you have a Paid subscription. If you do then you are not Signing In with the correct email address and password, Adobe ID, that is tied to the subscription you say you pay for. If you Sign In with the same Email Address and Password you used to Purcahse the subscription then you will not get that screen you post the picture of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines