• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Trial Subscription fine print

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a trial now being charged over $29 a month eventhough I don't want to continue. If I want to cancel they are charging me over $120. Make sure to read the fine print obviously I didn't. 

I feel like I should report to consumer affair because it sounds like such a rip off and a bit of a trick. Never use any of these products again. Now I have paid 3 subscriptions (nearly $90) still being told they will charge me $120 if I cancel. 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The cancellation fee is part of the terms and conditions when you sign up. There is no scam. It's a case of familiarizing yourself with the terms and conditions before you join. If you join a Cloud plan, you agree to pay a cancellation fee for cancelling your plan early. If you don't agree with it, don't join. 

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. 

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems. 

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.  

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below  

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work  

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines