Highlighted

Adobr do not answer the UK support telephone

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know an email address or way of getting support from Adobe? I cant believe they just promote that one user helps another out without Adobe getting involved.

I managed to track down a telephone number but it just goes on hold for 30mins plus.

Any ideas?

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobr do not answer the UK support telephone

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know an email address or way of getting support from Adobe? I cant believe they just promote that one user helps another out without Adobe getting involved.

I managed to track down a telephone number but it just goes on hold for 30mins plus.

Any ideas?

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no email address. You can keep holding, or try CHAT. Or ask us of course, if it isn't about billing/accounts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of support do you need? 

For questions about product usage 24/7,  ask in these user-to-user forums.  You're likely to get a much quicker answer.

For billing & account issues, online chat works best.

1. Log-in with your Adobe account below. 
    https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
  2. Cick the chat bot icon (lower right). 
  3. Type AGENT followed by enter key. 
  4. If that doesn't work, try again with a different device/browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines