• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advice for billing correction

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need advice on how to break through the front-line customer service regarding billing.

I am really upset about the fact that I needed Illustrator for a project in December. Because I was in a rush, I didn't see that the (misleading) purchase options pulled me into an annual subscription paid monthly, instead of the month-to-month subscription I inteded to buy. This is an honest mistake.

I have now lost an additional $70 into a product I used twice LAST YEAR. If Asobe is doing things right, they collect usage statistics and can confirm I have not even launched their product in 2020. I tried talking to customer service, and gave up because it was going nowhere. Instead of cancellation, I was tossed into a 4-month no-charge bin and my previous charged went un-reversed, until I could get a huge block of time to dedicate to the issue. Of course, I keep forgetting, and am being slowly bled by the vampire of SAAS.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid that's not how things work, sorry.  I have a cell phone data plan that I pay monthly for regardless of whether or not I use it.  It's the same with your Creative Cloud plan.

Please log-in to your paid plan below. Click on Manage Plans.  Find out when your plan expires.  There is a 50% early termination fee for cancelling before your 12th month of service unless you can persuade a Customer Care agent to waive it for you.   No guarantees.  Scroll down to Support, click on Contact Adobe.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines