Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After purchasing Creative Cloud still shows trial

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a license that should be good until October 2021, but Creative Cloud tells me that the trial period for Photoshop has expired. I have followed the steps laid out under this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/stop-creative-cloud-from-showing-trial-mode-after-pu...

* My plan is active:

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-10 om 19.33.32.png

* My payment method is not out of date;

* I've logged out of and into the Creative Cloud desktop app;

* I have updated the apps;

* I've checked hosts file for any Adobe related entries, but there were none there;

* Contacting Adobe support appears to be impossible. I'm pressing 'Start now' (see picture below), but I always get redirected to the page https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. I've enabled cookies and pop-ups, I've tried it in Chrome, Firefox and Safari, I've made sure to press the button during PST business hours (10AM PST), but it just doesn't work.

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-10 om 19.44.22.png

As a final piece of information: my previous purchase last year did work, and it was exactly the same!

So, I would love some help, please.

Kind regards,

Anna-Lou

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you are sure you are logging in with the correct email address, then try your link to contact Customer Care again, then click the Chat icon. I just clicked your link and got this.

jane-e_0-1599760698440.png

Type "Agent" to get a human, not the assistant.

jane-e_1-1599760802095.png

If a scammer PMs you, click the Report button and do not reply. Only Adobe Staff can help with this.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved by the deft hands of an Adobe employee!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines