• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all Adobe applications not opening

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had Premiere Pro and Photoshop for a while now on my new MacBook, all working fine frequently updated and up to date etc. I went through all my storage on my laptop recently and deleted heaps of random files in my computer etc and since then anything Adobe, except for creative cloud app, will open but not load, therefore I can't do anything or access my projects. When I use the menu bar on my mac to open a new project I can't save it as an image to my laptop etc. I've uninstalled all above applications, files, creative cloud app, restarted my computer, made sure it's updated etc and redownloaded the whole thing with creative cloud alllll over again and it still won't work. This is why I'm confused because if I did delete important files etc related to adobe or if I deleted something relevant anyway, then all brand new adobe software downloaded, then why is it still not working? Please need help I need it back asap for a school assignment!  🙂

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mamosquera, what process did you use to delete the files on the computer?  Do you have a record of which files have been deleted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont have any record of how or where I deleted the files. I uninstalled all applications from the creative cloud and off my desktop etc and pressed the 'delete all adobe files' in applications> utilities adobe ( i have a mac) have downloaded everything so many times and it just won't work 😕

Disclaimer
The information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is intended for the addressee named above. It may be confidential, privileged and/or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or copying of any part of this information is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error, we apologise for any inconvenience and request that you notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail, together with any attachments. Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in this email are the personal view and do not necessarily represent the official position or opinions of St Scholastica's College or any of its entities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Mamosquera.  I am not familiar with the delete all Adobe files option.  Where did you see this option?

Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html which discusses the normal uninstall process for Creative Cloud desktop apps.  Did you follow these instructions while you were uninstalling the Creative Cloud from the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines