Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I on the student plan?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just changed to the student plan (all CC apps), as I didn't know it existed. After changing from my old plan (photo plan only) to the new, I pre-paid accordingly for 1 year. However, when I look at the next year's amount, it seems a lot more than what I paid today and resembles the price for the normal plan. How do I know if I'm on the student plan or not? I don't want to be deducted all of a sudden next year, so I want to be certain.

Thank you beforehand.

Best regards,

Sharu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I've checked that the plan and the subscription is what I expect. It is just the price that was deducted today and the price that will be deducted next year which do not match (I paid the student price today, but the price next year does not have the student price, so I'm confused).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the 1st year price is an intro price.  check the @John T Smith message for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines