• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I verified? Am I done?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently subscribed to the student discount, but was not asked for any other documents. All I did was use my college email and that's it.

There is a big green text saying I have been verified and when checking my account, it says I have been verified. Will I be contacted for documentation or is that message meaning what it really means and will not be asked for more documents in the future.

I might have to take a break from college due to personal issues and worst case scenario, might have to drop out.

Thank you for any information that can clarify this.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a college email, for certain colleges, is considered proof. So if it says you are verified, you seem to be set. You may be asked to prove you are a student once a year, and if you don't, it may go to full price. If you drop out in the year, you can keep the student discount, and are OBLIGED TO PAY until the end of the year or pay a cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't post your personal info like emails, thanks. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines