• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any discounts for Canadians during Covid-19?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been an Adobe user since 1990. The cost for Canadians to have a cloud subscription is now around $85.00+ per month. Does Adobe have any plans to give discounts over the short term as workloads come down and cost for Canadians keeps going up. I am now considering using Old adobe software from CD Rom and looking for free alternatives. What can I do? Am I eligible for some kind of price break during this Covid-19 crisis? If not I am afraid I will have to cut my subscription and look for alternatives. 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you already have a subscription that is coming to its end and you try to cancel it, Adobe will offer you two free months to stay a customer. This has nothing to do with COVID-19, and you must be a subscriber for it to be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I believe that my subscription is in fact ending this month as I believe my renewal is May. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Auto Renewal happens ON the Day you first signed up for the Subscription. It is Not a Month but the Exact Day, Date, you signed up.

That can be found on your Adobe Account page, Manage your Account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines