• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assign name to connected device

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I assign the name for the connected device on my Creative Cloud Account? I switch between three devices, one of them has the correct computer name but the other two have labels based on some model number.  They're both laptops but one says desktop and the other says laptop. I'd like to assign a label that makes more sense to me so that I can quickly sign out the correct device. Can I do this? When I go to my account on the website the labels there don't even match up to what shows up the Creative Cloud App and I don't have an option to rename the device.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Have you named the device in the normal way?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you named the device in the normal way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive my ignorance. What is the normal way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! I thought I had named my devices a long time ago but apparently I hadn't. I didn't even check thinking it had something to do with Adobe and not my setup. Excuse my brain fart. I'll see myself out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines