Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Renewal on Yearly Subscription

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I pay for a years mebership of creative cloud upfront, can i then cancel it straight away to get rid of auto renewal or do I have to wait till the 12th month?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you have to wait. As I understand it, if you cancel before the end of the contract the cancellation is effective immediately and you get a prorated amount of money back. I do not know if there's any way to get rid of auto renewal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every message about this I have ever read has the reply that linsims gave... you many not, not have auto renewal... you need to keep a note and be sure to cancel during your final month (I've never cancelled, so I'm not sure of exactly when during that final month)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to the Adobe employee in this thread, you just have to cancel it in the last month of the contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines