• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automating "Device" Deactivation

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have this lovely Adobe plan where I can install my software on multiple devices, but really only use it on one.  You know the one.  Problem is, when it comes to video work, the computer that I do my assembly and editing on doesn't render as fast as some other hardware I have.  Also, this 'other hardware' is a blade server with no keyboard, mouse, etc - making it impractical for doing the actual work.

What I'm looking for is some windows command line based solution, or even better some Adobe CC API solution, where I can just script the deactivation of one device so that the other can use the account, with as little effort from me as possible.  Has any one else done anything like this? Ideas? Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for every computer (used with your adobe id) that's ever been used to sign in to cc, you can sign out of any and you can sign in to any (at most 2 at any one time).

would that help you and do you know how to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to sign out using the webUI and the CC application, is there a
way specifically to use the command line or an API call?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe doesn't have a public api for accessing and managing your account page, but there probably is a way to automate that.

a google search showed this which looks promising, How to Automate Website Actions with Browser Automation (helpsystems.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines