• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Been offered to keep the plan, but been passed from one consultant to another for hours

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been on the adobe chat window for more than an hour and I am constantly being passed from one consultant to another. Now I am waiting for consultant number 4. 

I wanted to cancel my subscription before it ends (thinking it will allow me to keep it until it ends) and will be thinking what I do before that, thinking of another offer or something. But just to be sure I don't get charged double amount (I subscribed last year for a smaller price), I wanted to cancel.

I got a consultant (Harish) saying he can keep me on the same plan for the same price, but he/she will need to cancel my current subscription today, refund me the pro rata amount, and charge me with a new subscription amount. Well it did not happen.

I got passed to another consultant (Atulya) from sales team... she/he passed to another one from Customer Care (Bhargav), who passed me to somebody in the Sales Team, this would be the 4th consultant I will be talking to and no resolution, probably. I am still waiting online for this 4th consultant to take over...

So basically, right now, I am without subscription, I can't work and what I have been promised did not materialized. But hey, Adobe canceled my subscription and I am still waiting and nothing to be done.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so the fourth consultant, Jha, Kunal, is looking into this.

But no change in things....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like I have just been screwed. Been promised something that does not exist... well, what can I say... managed to activate a 7 day trial, to finish my projects. afterwards nobody knows. I could have left my subscription for another two weeks, but their consultant mislead and caused me some issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines