Highlighted

Billed after being unable to deactivate...

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud on Sunday the 10th of May, where I was offered a free 7-day trial. I only needed it for an exam, and therefore only needed the seven days.
However, since Saturday, the 16th of May, I have tried to deactivate my account so I would not get billed, because I did not need it anymore, but I have not been able to do so since then. Today is the 19th of May, which means I have been trying for four days now, but I always get the same technical error.
Are there any way to contact Adobe about getting it deactivated, and is there any possibility to get the money refunded?
Really annoying getting charged when I have tried to deactivate before the trial was over...

Topics

Account management, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Billed after being unable to deactivate...

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud on Sunday the 10th of May, where I was offered a free 7-day trial. I only needed it for an exam, and therefore only needed the seven days.
However, since Saturday, the 16th of May, I have tried to deactivate my account so I would not get billed, because I did not need it anymore, but I have not been able to do so since then. Today is the 19th of May, which means I have been trying for four days now, but I always get the same technical error.
Are there any way to contact Adobe about getting it deactivated, and is there any possibility to get the money refunded?
Really annoying getting charged when I have tried to deactivate before the trial was over...

Topics

Account management, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried talking to them about it, but they didn’t help and avoided the financial part of the problem. I got it in the end though, just had to click deactivate for 4-5 days until it worked. Not very effective, but I got my money back at least.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines