• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing Error Help needed; account shows no plan/order/billing but my credit card is being charged.

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did a brief (free) trial of their product that required a subscription. On that same day I tested the product, found it did not do what I required and tried to cancel the trial. Was unable to cancel the trial as my account only shows free versions (no subscriptions) Can not cancel a product without a subscriptions (plan) number. Checked back on several occasions, but the subscription was NEVER added to my account. Uninstalled the product (free version?) after a few weeks. My adobe account shows that I only have the free version of their software. My account history shows no orders, no plans (subscriptions) and no billing. Without a plan I have no ability to cancel the product. Have gone on line several times to try to get assistance on the website/community. No success

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines