• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BLACK FRIDAY PRICING FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about special Black Friday pricing for existing customers?? Why can't Adobe offer existing customers with annual plans with the Black Friday pricing. Specially loyal long time customers.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

pnpp, Hello.
Black Friday offers are special offers to attract new subscribers. As such, existing customers will not be able to use it except for upsells from existing plans.
(Change from single plan to All Apps is OK)

In principle, there are no offers to existing customers.
(Although I have heard that there is such an offer at the time of retention at the time of cancellation)

Terms and Conditions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pnpp, Hello.
Black Friday offers are special offers to attract new subscribers. As such, existing customers will not be able to use it except for upsells from existing plans.
(Change from single plan to All Apps is OK)

In principle, there are no offers to existing customers.
(Although I have heard that there is such an offer at the time of retention at the time of cancellation)

Terms and Conditions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mssrs Adobe,

As I already commented you in a different conversation your offer should be offer to all your customers at least one time. Your traditional customers are you best value and your Black Friday campaign is having a negative side effect on them just to grab some new customers with an amazing discount that don’t deserve. WE, YOUR EXISTING CLIENTS, SHOULD BE THE ONES RECEIVING AMAZING DISCOUNTS.

To end my, I would like to invite all loyal adobe customers reading now and feeling cheated like me to cancel their subscription even having a cancellation fee. Let’s make Adobe stop laughing at us. I already did it 2 days ago

Have a nice day,

Nacho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am with you on this. There should be something for those who have supported Adobe. There are ways. Adobe need to realise there are alternative apps out there now and they are good. Adobe is not so much the centre of the universe anymore. I am already trialling two apps that compete easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines