• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying older adobe products?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way we can buy older copies of adobe stuff? I rather despise the thought of a monthly subscription that keeps getting bigger and bigger as time goes on. While adobe is not as bad as autodesk @ 188$ a month for maya (that's more than my car payment btw.) I forsee it being that way with no issue. Also I hate the fact I do not own the adobe product. It is subjected to the greedy whims of adobe...

As I am comfortable with adobe products I would rather go with an adobe product as to say painter 2020 wich is only 500$ with no god forsaken subscription... 

TBH any software that has no subscription is a centillion times better...

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html is available for a one time payment

CS6 and earlier are completely gone... and beware of fakes

http://prodesigntools.com/dont-buy-adobe-software-on-ebay-craigslist-or-amazon-marketplace.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look at Affinity, considering going there as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines