• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I go from standard pricing to student pricing?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Last february I purchased a standard subscription for 36€/month, everything was fine but since my initial subscription I went back to school so I am a student.

How can I switch my subscription to student pricing when the current one ends? I tried to stop it, and I just got 2 free months (thanks ;)) but I still don't know how to benefit the student pricing after those two free months.

Good night.

Thanks  (sorry for my bad english)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your original subscription stop, then?

In other words, after your two additional months, will your current plan cancel? (with no further payments from you)

If not, then you should be able to do this yourself:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

After that goes through, you can sign up for the student/teacher plan, if you now meet the requirements:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?plan=edu

If you have any difficulties through this process (or if you are only partway through your standard plan and cannot cancel without a fee), then contact Adobe Customer Care and they should be able to help and change your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your time.

I think I cancel the standard plan, but I am not quite sure: I tried to cancel it, but 2 free months were offered, so I took it.

The next payment was scheduled to february 23, now it is april 23 so I guess the cancelation was not effective.

So do I wait 2 months (to enjoy the free 2 months) and then check the cancelation, and go to the education plan, or do I cancel right now and maybe lose 2 free months?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless there's something else you haven't mentioned, it would seem to make the most sense to wait until your current plan is due to expire, if you can – and then fully cancel your standard subscription and switch over to (re-sign-up with) the student/teacher plan.

All of this you should be able to do online, using the links given in the previous reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good evening, B-Aurelien.
Now that you've become a student in customer care without canceling your subscription yourself, talk about signing up for a student plan.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines