Highlighted

Can I merge three different plans into one?

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have three different plans which I ordered at different points in time. 

I have now realized that I can get all the apps I need in one plan "Creative Cloud all apps". 

However, I can only upgrade/change one plan at a time. 

So if I change one plan I am still paying for the other plans but for the same apps in different plans. 

How can I change/upgrade my three plans into one without having to wait untill all three plans expire (after the one year binding)? 

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I merge three different plans into one?

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have three different plans which I ordered at different points in time. 

I have now realized that I can get all the apps I need in one plan "Creative Cloud all apps". 

However, I can only upgrade/change one plan at a time. 

So if I change one plan I am still paying for the other plans but for the same apps in different plans. 

How can I change/upgrade my three plans into one without having to wait untill all three plans expire (after the one year binding)? 

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talk to support to find the best possible solution for this. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines