• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I please get a definitive answer on how to cancel my free trials?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there are several threads which ask this question, but none of them contain a clear and workable answer. How do I cancel my free trials?

Adobe has already tried charging my credit card and I have two other products which will be charged in two days. I am, honestly, really angry.

When I manage my plans in my Adobe Account, I can only see the products whose free trials have ended. And for those, I see no option to cancel my subscriptions to them, just to manage my payment information.

If I need to contact support to solve this problem, I am never using an Adobe product again.You should be able to cancel a free trial easily. This level of obscurity is insulting.

If anyone can provide a solution to this problem, please let me know.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Respectfully:

I have, of course, visited the page you linked me to. My problem is that there is no way, short of contacting support, to cancel my subscriptions.

Below is a screenshot of my Plans screen. You can see that there's a problem with my payment information, which is presumably why I can't change my plan with Acrobat. This is already annoying, but the main problem is that I also have free trials for InDesign and Illustrator due in two days, and they are nowhere to be seen.

I know I will be charged when my trial ends, because they've attempted to charge me for Acrobat.

I can't understand why this is so difficult.

adobeplans.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't cancel anything until you resolve your payment details.  That's how the system works.   And there's nothing we as fellow product users can do to help you with a payment problem.  Best advice, work directly with Adobe Customer Care via online chat.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Adobe account below with a good browser that supports cookies and does not contain script blockers. 

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Click on Manage Plans.  If that doesn't work, try using a different device or browser.

Failing that, scroll down the page to Contact Adobe button.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines