Can't buy a new subscription

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i got a mail this morning with a nice offer, the black friday deal. However, when i try to buy this subscription, i come to the final page and it says: You already own this product. Well of course i do, i want to extend the subscription with this great offer ! My subscription off All Apps ends december 30, and i am unable to pcik up this great offer ?! Please help !

TOPICS
Account management, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those Deals are only for New customers. 

Your subscription will be Auto Renewed at the original price, or higher depending on if the subscription price goes up, on the day you originally sign up for it. The only way for that to not happen is for you to manually Cancel your present subscription and then Sign up for a New one.

There is No Adding on to your current subscription. It is Locked in unless you manually cancel it.

Be aware that there is a cancelation fee of 50% of the remaining subscription cost when you cancel early.

The time to cancel it within the last week of your active subscription period.

But I have no idea if as a current customer, even if you don't have an Active subscription, you would qualify for the deal you were offered in that email.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me37, good evening.
Basically as Just Shoot Me says, this offer is for new subscribers, with the only exception.
It's an upgrade from a single subscription to All Apps (provided that you've never used All Apps before).
If you try to process by e-mail or HP, you may get an error like a declaration. In that case, you need to consult customer care.
However, since the period has already expired, you can only contact customer care to discuss whether you can respond.

Adobe Help Center

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines