• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't cancel adobe plan

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to cancel my plan for months now but it is impossible.When I log into my account it shows no plan and no billing history, yet I am being charged £20 a month for something.  I cannot find any contact number or any live chat this has been going on for months costing me over £100 from when I originally wanted to cancel my plan.  

From reading these comments I see plenty of people have had the exact same problem.  All I want is a phone number not a link to a customer care page which has no phone number or live chat option.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)  

_contact_us.png
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks, I found the chat icon. Unfortunately they couldn't find a plan on my account but I'm still being charged. I'll have to raise a dispute with my bank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't have more than one account, it sounds like your credit card has been compromised. If you get the card through your bank, that's who to contact. If it isn't, you need to contact the issuer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines