• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download any apps

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid and downloaded the creative cloud, but can't download any apps!

I updated my macOS to Catalina, which is listed as copatable for adobe programs. But still cannot download any apps. When I open creative cloud I get the following screen, asking for IT support... I don't know what it means. When I try to download the apps through online links I get the following screen after trying to download for less than a second.

Any help!? I called the customer help line, but the woman was unable to assist.

I'm a student and would like to complete my assignment soooon!Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 6.14.02 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-29 at 6.15.39 pm.png

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2jlngK4wU

^^ THIS WORKS!! Solved my issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JenniferCrowther, the error above often occurs when an organization wishes to manage the apps that are allowed to be installed on the computer.  Do you own and manage the computer and network that you are installing your Creative Cloud for Education membership on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Yes, I own and manage the computer and network. It's a MacBook Pro from early 2015, I bought myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and no one seems to be able to help. I have just purchased Photoshop and cannot download it. The issue is with Creative Cloud, that I keep uninstalling and installing, then I try to download Photoshop, it asks me to sign in to Creative Cloud to do this, but Creative Cloud just gives the message that I am signed out, when I try to sign in. Basically, I am blocked from signing in to Creative Cloud, so I can't download anything. Support is totally useless, just saying I shoud reinstall....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully someone in the community will be able to help. I don't want to be stuck having paid for something I can't use. Adobe is vital to my studies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2jlngK4wU

^^ THIS WORKS!! Solved my issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines