• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in into my other adobe account

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two adobe accounts with seperate emails, one has the photography plan. My creative cloud app automatically signed in to my account with the photography plan, so i tried to sign in to the one with it, but the "sign out" button was not working. I tried to click it, and nothing happened. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem, thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that you cannot use Two different Subscriptions associated with two different Adobe IDs on the same computer. You may although use a Creative Cloud Subscription & another Serial Key based ( Volume or Retail) License associated with two different accounts.

While you are unable to Sign out from the Creative Cloud App, you may consider to Please Open Windows Task Manager (for Windows computer ) or Mac Activity Monitor (for a Mac) and close all Adobe processes like Creative Cloud, CLibrary, CCXProcess, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Genuine Software Service, Adobe Acrobat Update Service, AcroTray etc.

And then try Launching Creative Cloud App and Signing in with the Adobe ID of your choice.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines